Thursday, January 10, 2013

Summer Camps


Summer zooms up so quickly, I know that families are planning summers now.  Here is a little blurb about the two camps I run and their dates:

UPPER ELEMENTARY CAMP
July 10, 11, 12 10:00 - 2:00, my house, $95
This camp is for students going into 4th - 6th grades.  We work on improvisation, rhythm and theory games, and learn a lot of cello choir group pieces that we perform in the backyard for families at the end of camp. It is a great bonding experience for this age and very motivating to be around so many cellists and be playing great music for many hours a day.  

SALTY CITY CELLO BAND CAMP $195
July 29 - August 3, Robison House (off of Foothill near I-215 exit). Students work on excellent music throughout the summer, we meet for a week, then perform a Friday night concert and Saturday morning at the Farmer's Market. This is the favorite event of the year for all who participate.  

Let me know your intention about participating in either of these.  

Happy summer planning!

No comments: