Here is a list as I have it so far of my students and their scheduled times and days. I will update this as time goes on and things shift around a bit, so as you come back here and visit the blog, the schedule here will always be the most current one. Yay!
Mondays
6:15am Emma M. (Marcy)
11:20 Patrick G. (Mary)
3:15 Sky E. (Eden)
4:00 Chris D. (Sue)
4:45 Emma T. (Scott)
Tuesdays
6:15am Lauren T. (Nancy)
@ 3900 South
12:00 Lucy J.(Martha)
12:30 Erin J. (Christine)
@ 76 U Street
2:45 Sarah N. (Claudia)
Wednesday
6:15am Parker R. (Holly)
7:00am Wil N. (Lucy)
12:15 Derek R. (Tina)
3:15 Colin M. (Cory)
4:00 Adam K. (Annette)
5:30 Johannah B. (Evelyn)
6:00 Dallin R. (Lisa)
6:45 Hannah F. ( Anne)
Thursday
6:30am Emma J. (Martha)
1:00 Katie T.
1:45 Agnete K. (Sigrid)
2:15 Savannah S. (Kathy)
Friday
6:15 Andrew A. (Wendy)
@3900 South
12:00 Benji D. (Kristin)
1:00 Kate W. (Shauna)
1:45 Jacob P. (Melissa)
2:15 Sarah M. (Julie)
3:00
3:45 Annie W. (Cindy)
4:30 Nick K. (Angie)
With this blog format I feel like I should be adding witty and funny and poignant stories about life, since that is what most blogs are, but right now, I'm just working to get the fall season rolling. And whose plan was it that I have the bulk of my kid's birthdays right at the beginning of school? I'll have to have a chat with someone about that . . .
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment