Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fees, Policy, Schedule


Just a brief reminder here of lesson fees and policy.
Monthly fee for 1/2 hour lesson: $90
Monthly fee for 3/4 hour lesson: $120

$5 discount is available only if I receive your check by the last day of the month before. (i.e. rec'd by Jan. 31 for Feb tuition).

I have a no make up policy. If I have to cancel your lesson for some reason, I will make it up. I give all students an extra lesson during the semester to make up for storms, sickness, etc. If you have a foreseen conflict, here is my schedule, so you can work out a trade.

Schedule (all lessons are at Aves location unless specified):
Monday
6:15am Emma M.
7:00am Sky

5:00 Emma T.
5:30 Dylan Bossart

Tuesday
6:15am Lauren T.
7:00am Chelsea U.

(Holladay)
12:00 Lucy J.
12:30 Erin J.

Wednesday
6:15am Parker R.
7:00am Wil N.

3;15 Colin M.
4:00 Adam K.
5:30 Lauren Swapp
6:00 Dallin R.
6:45 Hannah F.
7:30

Thursday
6:30am Emma J.
7:20am Johannah B.
11:30 Patrick G.
12:15 Derek R.
1:00 Katie T.
1:45 Agnete K.
2:15 Savannah S.
3:00 Sarah Nielson

Friday
6:15am Andrew A.
12:00 Benji D.
1:00 Kate W.
1:45 Jacob P.
2:15 Saran M.
3:00 Annie W.
3:45 Ethan P.
4:30 Duke D.
5:15 Caleb
5:45 Nick K.
I'll send Mom's name and phone numbers in an email.

Thanks!

No comments: