I know that it is crazy, but I am offering a Saturday morning lesson time to anyone who wants to switch from their regular weekday lesson time for the spring semester. Lessons will be take place AT MY PARENT'S HOUSE IN HOLLADAY and start at 8:00. Ooops, I mean 8:45, since someone already snatched up the 8:00 time! Any other takers? Doesn't matter when or where your current weekday time is. Let me know. I think these precious times in Holladay will fill up fast.Monday, December 27, 2010
New Time offered
I know that it is crazy, but I am offering a Saturday morning lesson time to anyone who wants to switch from their regular weekday lesson time for the spring semester. Lessons will be take place AT MY PARENT'S HOUSE IN HOLLADAY and start at 8:00. Ooops, I mean 8:45, since someone already snatched up the 8:00 time! Any other takers? Doesn't matter when or where your current weekday time is. Let me know. I think these precious times in Holladay will fill up fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment