Monday, April 11, 2011

Cello Choir Camp!


It's that time of year again - preparing for summer. For all my students going into 7 - 12th grades, you are invited to join my cello choir camp. I don't think I am exaggerating when I say it is the favorite cello event of the year for everyone who has participated. Let me know if you can join us.

What: a week of cello joy as we rehearse a large variety of material written for multiple part cello ensemble (Celtic, Tango, Contemporary, Classical)

Who: all students entering 7th - 12th grades, all book levels invited

When: August 1 - 6, 9:00 - 1:00 for 7 - 9 graders, 12 - 4 for 10 - 12 graders

Where: Mon-Thurs in Holladay, Fri in Murray, Saturday at Salt Lake Farmer's Market.

How much: $195 for cellists in my studio, $245 for other cellists

Deadlines: Registration due June 1, late fee of additional $20 after July 1

What else: Improvisation workshop, study of great cellists of 20th century, rhythm games, CD





No comments: